New Branch Farm is a 6.25 acre farm, located 7 miles southeast of Charlottesville, Virginia. We grow vegetables, herbs, and flowers naturally on 1 acre.
Our small size allows us to work the land gently and pay attention to detail as we produce high quality, healthy produce for your family and ours.
New Branch farm began in the fall of 2004 as we tilled in pasture. We have been growing for market since 2005.
We strive to
- grow high quality and nutritious vegetables in a manner which enhances the land
- build and maintain soil fertility
- preserve and maintain a healthy farm ecosystem: tilled land, grass, and forest which complement and sustain one another.
- demonstrate the importance and viability of small scale farming
- be part of a vibrant local food community.